View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 30, 2012, 6:31 PM
JoeCooper

I am in the minority here, but I overall don't like the design of the top of this building. I hav tried hard to, but when looking at it from a distance it looks like an unfinished construction project. Especially from the Empire State building, there is no balance or good sequence from that view nor the Brooklyn Bridge as well. I am really disappointed with the numbers as well. Just think 420 Park Avenue will be taller even by floor height.

Whatever happened to the homage thing too, I thought they were going to have the whole 1,362 foot high roof one of the buildings did they not? I just rather this and tower 3 wait out until they find tenants for both towers and build to more respectable heights, yes even if only 100 feet higher as proposed. I am also upset how the bastardized tower 3's height as well. Won't even technically be as tall as the Bank of America Tower now. Yeah, I know I'm a Debby Downer, but I just had to rant. I mean no quarrel, just voicing some of what I've been thinking about for quite some time following the treads. I guess the straw that broke the camels back was seeing the height changes on the T2 and T3 threads...