View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 23, 2023, 5:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesPhan View Post
Looks like the development team has been named! I will provide additional updates if I receive them.

I don't know if the first iteration of the project is dead. I had been giving updates on this project last year, and now that this is public information, I can say that Shift Capital and Essence held meetings with SEPTA using materials that showed a project looking more or less like the HFZ project. The project may be subject to change given market conditions, but they came into SEPTA HQ last year seemingly intent on building out the plan as-is.
I have to say the renders (probably conceptual) was a bit ridiculous looking but I do like the idea of a tower. Hopefully we can see a bunch of 6-10 floor buildings as well. Hopefully North Philadelphia, North Broad, (BSL) North Philadelphia well get some massive overhauls. It would be nice to have the North Broad station move closer to North Philadelphia station but I doubt that is feasible. Thanks for the updates! Looking forward to more updates!