View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 21, 2008, 7:58 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by flight_from_kamakura View Post
okay, this is truly inspired. the sea bus route expansions would be a tough sell (but the park royal one as as the hub of a whistler wce expansion is a very very good idea, and i love the idea of a new waterfront station seabus hub as part of a larger port redevelopment project), and i bet you a dollar that be have a 33rd avenue station built out within 10 years on the c-line. but your evergreen/millenium line reorientation is clever and very well considered (assuming the e-line goes with skytrain technology)
It's a great map i agree, i'd love it if they got rid of the ridiculous m-line loop and made the expo line split into two: one terminus in surrey and the other at lougheed, it'd make so much sense to do that, they could have the expo line end on the middle platform at lougheed allowing easy transfer to the m-line/evergreen line (which would be the same line)

With regards to the circle line in london, they're planning on getting rid of it and turning the Hammersmith & City line into a spiral, because a single delay can have long lasting knock on effects and be much more disruptive than on a non-orbital line.