View Single Post
Old Posted May 2, 2007, 3:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by econgrad View Post

Yes, SMASHp in my opinion sucks. It is not my job to think of another name. I do not work there. As far as the SUV VS Small car thing, not everyone believes we are doing harm to the enviroment. I dont believe the hype about Global Warming, and I get sick of people who believe in something that has so little evidence and then forcing their views upon others. Just because an idiot runs down a lady on a bike does not require another speech about how bad SUV's are, when many believe that there is no harm done by our cars. I dont feel like having a debate about this on this forum either, so this is the last response for you. Thanks!

PS:
Spongebob rules! Why the hate on the Bob?
Interesting that you think that global warming is hype! How old are you again? Perhaps if you were younger and had more time to live on this planet, you wouldn't be thinking that way. Everyone I know that is older than 40 seems to think we can just keep going on our merry way and keep living like we are and the world will stay the same. Amazing how naive some people can be!!! I just read an article on News10.com yesterday that said the polar ice caps are melting at 3x the rate they originally thought. If you thought about the process of global warming and how simple it is you would get it. I'm no scientist. But, common sense tells me that if you heat things up on earth, things are going to change dramatically. If the polar ice caps melt, we're in for some BIG problems! What I'm trying to say is....GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!!! Denying it is like denying gravity!