View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 14, 2008, 6:01 PM
Only Mostly Dead

A few of updates from the last couple of weeks, notably 45 Lansing and 10th/Market.

In Progress/Complete
301 Mission - tower and midrise exteriors basically complete; interiors and grounds under construction

One Rincon Hill phase 1 - tower complete; townhomes and landscaping approaching completion

555 Mission - complete; finishing plaza and interior

Infinity - tower 1 and townhomes complete; tower 2 exterior complete; courtyard nearing completion

631 Folsom - facade largely complete, interior, ground level and landscaping in progress

One Hawthorne - under construction; pouring at street level; rebar up to first/second level

Trinity - under construction; last I checked they were working on level 12

Proposed/Still Alive
Transbay Tower - Hines deal approved; awaiting final approval of height zoning changes; I'm just hoping Hines doesn't back out with this economy.

350 Mission - expected to start in 2009; I'm dubious

45 Lansing - Turnberry sold 50% stake to Group 24; excavation due to begin Q1 2009; project should take 30 months to complete

10th and Market (Crescent Heights) - interior being redesigned for apartments rather than condos; timing unknown

On Hold/Dead
One Rincon Hill phase 2 - on hold

535 Mission - on hold; excavation complete; piles driven and being sealed for the wait until construction starts again

The Californian (375 Fremont) - Fifield is trying to sell their development entitlements; basically dead for now

340-350 Fremont - Peebles is trying to sell their development entitlements; basically dead for now

350 Bush - was supposed to be delivered in 2009; entitled through 2010; nothing is happening onsite; I think it's on hold/dead, but no official statement to that effect

Tiburon Miami 1 Miami 2 Ye Olde San Francisco SF: Canyons, waterfront... SF: South FiDi SF: South Park

Last edited by peanut gallery; Nov 14, 2008 at 6:18 PM. Reason: formatting