View Single Post
Old Posted May 15, 2018, 7:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryB View Post
In terms of Bomber season tickets for the price of a single Jets playoff ticket that isn't exactly correct. I know the season ticket holder Jets price for P6 Stanely Cup final tickets is about the same as a P7 Bombers season ticket.
A walk-up P6 for the current round is $317+ fees so in the end north of $350. That puts you into P5-P6 Bomber season tickets.

Steve Simmons pointed out on twitter last night that there were about 100 tickets for last night's game that remained unsold on Ticketmaster well into the first period... so the market is hitting a bit of a wall in terms of what it's willing to pay. Of course I'm sure Birchwood Honda or whatever scooped up all those tickets during the second intermission to make it officially a sellout, but the point remains that there are still tickets out there for people to buy.

Personally I'd be willing to pay the STH price for a Jets playoff game if I had the chance, but I'm not ponying up the walk-up prices. I suspect many others feel the same way.