View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 22, 2018, 10:39 PM

I'm super excited for this one, I used to live a building down from this lot and I always hated how this huge field was in the middle of the downtown core.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...ld/1042524001/

Quote:
An empty lot at 430 E. Walnut St., co-owned by St. Louis developer Sam Chimento, will be home to a yet-unnamed "top of the line" and "upscale" development, he said. The total investment is expected to be $20 million.
Chimento said the building will have indoor and outdoor yoga areas, a fitness facility, private study rooms, a clubhouse and a "low-entry pool with cabanas around it."
The building will feature a combination of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom units with a combined total of 344 beds, Chimento said. People will rent by the room, instead of by the unit.
Each bedroom will have its own bathroom and closet, Chimento said. Like a dorm, janitorial services will be provided for shared common spaces.
The building will be four stories tall above ground, Chimento said, with secure underground parking.
Construction is slated to begin in March, he said. Students will be able to start moving in August 2019.

Last edited by Shwayze1994; Jan 22, 2018 at 11:34 PM.