View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 5, 2007, 1:13 PM
Meh

Very nice. Already up to the 1st floor, working on the 2nd. That's some very nice progress considering the crane just went up a little more than a month ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvinggryphon View Post
Any clue as to when ground breaks on tower II?
According to SAguy's post in the Vidorra thread in the Texas section:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAguy
This was in Friday's paper-

The Vidorra I is the first phase of the Vidorra high-rise residential complex near Sunset Station. When complete, tower one will be a 292-foot structure with 20 floors of apartments. Both towers will provide about 300 units, with a combined 670,000 square feet of space. The Vidorra will be equipped with a private fitness center, two swimming pools, a spa room, business center, private clubroom, rooftop garden, guest suites, full-time concierge service and other amenities. Units will average about $450,000. Tower one is more than 50 percent sold. Once tower one is 75 percent sold, tower two will begin.

Construction completion for tower one: End of 2008
Anyone have that article handy? The article is from August 10th of this year. I tried searching for it at mySA.com. I found it, but I'm not registered with the newspaper, so maybe one of you guys from San Antonio could post it? Just type in vidorra in the 'MySA keyword' search field. That will pull it up.