View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 5, 2012, 2:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteford View Post
first of all. it would be far and away the most beautiful skyscraper ever built. second, if they built it in anywhere near six months, then they would be nothing short of magnificently enlightened engineers. with that said, none of us here, or anywhere for that matter, would have any business attempting to lay there worthless negative and endlessly redundant opinions toward such magical geniuses. i mean, really, how dare we? after looking at them renders i got to say that it is just smashing to say the least. its about time that we as humans take that next step in building our cities. i mean we have been doing this for thousands of years. we really need to get much better at this or we are doomed as a world. this type of thing could save us soundly if we where to combine it with other ideas of similar caliber. we really should be applauding such a dream and attempting to problem solve for this type of idea. instead i enter this thread the one place that should in all honesty long to embrace and such dream, and find instead so much worthless negativity. we need to help find ways to make this real. honestly folks, is this not the very type of thing we are some day hoping to achieve as a race?
I agree. Skyscrapers could be built much more efficiently. Soon 3D printing could make prefabrication even easier and allow for more variety in design. I think this design is bland.. but if they can actually build this it's amazing.