View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 12, 2012, 2:53 PM

Jenny Gerbasi was the first councelor to actually get back to me. Here is what she said, followed by my reply.

Thanks for writing ! I appreciate hearing your thoughts...I have a lot of concerns about this proposal as well.

Most sincerely,

Jenny

This is my reply

Jenny,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to me. I don't want to reiterate what I have already said, but I would like one thing to be clear regarding Mr. Katz, or Sam, which ever you prefer. His statement claiming that the vast majority of the populace is behind this Water Park is nothing short of conjecture if not completely false. I feel I am beating a dead horse by sending my letter in as this proposal will probably go through, and considering that so far Mr. Katz and Mr. Fieldings have both ignored my pleas.

I don't know what kind of ability you have to prevent this from going through, but since you are the first councelor to actually take the time to read what it is I have to say, I would like to thank you and inform you that you have my backing as a citizen on questioning this. It may not mean much to you, but I know many people who are not at all happy with what Katz is doing to ensure this will go through.