View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 13, 2004, 3:53 AM

I talked to someone at Myers Corp. who picked up the job on the Century luxury condo high-rise from Heller Manus. They said that the project is definatley NOT on hold. This was news to be because last I heard it was conflicting with the Transbay Terminal plan, did anyone else hear anything about this? I'll try to check out the site this weekend and see what I can find out, but if someone can make it down there before me (its on 80 Natoma) that'd be great. I talked to another person at Heller Manus and he said that he was pretty sure that they had cleared out a bunch of stuff and were going to start working again in February or March. This is the only news I've heard about the project in the past month or so, so I'm assuming this is true cause it is coming from reliable people associated with the two developers. Jack Myer was supposed to give me a call back to give me a rundown on the project, but I doubt that'll happen, I'll see what I can dig up though.

Will Rogers once said, "children in San Francisco are taught two things: love the Lord and hate Los Angeles."