View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 8, 2016, 2:37 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SignalHillHiker View Post
If California turns red, I imagine that means the Republican Party's policies have changed to the point they'd be acceptable even to me - so it's not really a concern.

So, the final tally of my life... I know one Trump supporter. She's not completely crazy, frowns and doesn't try to justify his many offenses, but she is so passionately anti-immigration that she'll forgive everything to put a dent in the worldwide movement of people. She's starting to console herself with phrases like well at least he brought these issues to the forefront and it can't just be forgotten now. ("People won't just sit by when that arsehole Trudeau brings 300,000 more God-fucking-knows-what into this country. You're so naive if you think that won't destroy this country in the long run. Just look at France, look at England. It doesn't work and a generation from now you'll be the ones fleeing to Iceland or wherever. I mean France is gone. It's finished. There's no way they can get their country back. People won't fall for it anymore, people are woke!" (Literally said "woke" - and she's white, older and barely uses the internet. I have no effing clue where she heard that).

Everyone else is either passionately or indifferently supporting Hillary.
Is there much immigration into Newfoundland and Labrador? Seems like the places that get the least tend to fret about it the most.