BoiseAirport, I like your wishlist...

AS/QX:
Boise-San Jose - 2nd daily flight
Boise-Sacramento - 2nd daily flight
Boise-Spokane - 1-2 daily flights
Boise-Reno-Los Angeles - 2 daily flights
Boise-Seattle: replace 3 QX flights with AS 737s
Boise-Portland: replace 2 QX flights with 1 AS 737

All seem very realistic. It is nice having the frequency that comes with Q400s over 737s, but they are just so cramped and I'm only 5'10"! Your BOI-RNO-LAX idea is intriguing, but I think at least one more direct LAX flight could be supported out of BOI. If QX flew BOI to RNO, then a passenger could take advantage of the AA/QX codeshare and connect on to LAX. I think this would also be too long for comfort on a Q400: an hour to RNO, at least 30 mins on the ground then another hour and a half down to LAX.

3M (Silver):
Boise-Idaho Falls - 3 daily flights (I know it seems a bit high, but I think frequency is required to effectively compete with car traffic on this route)
Boise-Bozeman - 1 daily flight
Boise-Billings - 1 daily flight
Boise-Pendleton or Pasco - 1 daily flight

My question here is what will Silver do different from SeaPort when they flew BOI-IDA? They would absolutely need to bring the cost down to be successful. $79-$99 one way, nonrefundable, advance purchase would be a good price point, but could that cover costs? Of course many business travelers will pay full-fare. Interesting that you mention Pasco, last time I flew to SEA I was seated next to a guy flying there. He had to fly an hour and a half to Seattle, wait two hours there, then catch a quick flight to tri-cities. "It would have been faster to drive," I said. He shrugged his shoulders and said since his company was paying, he'd prefer not to be in the driver's seat.

UA:
Boise-Denver: Consolidate RJs, add a flight and make it 4x mainline total
Boise-San Francisco: replace 2 CR7s with 1 A319
Boise-Washington Dulles: this one's a stretch but maybe a seasonal 319

The flights out of San Francisco are so often delayed and cancelled that they might as well consolidate 2 RJs to an A319. I've seen several times that two flights land from SFO within the hour when they were supposed to be separated by a couple of hours... I would be interested to see if east-coast service would be viable from BOI. Another option would be to Newark. Before either of those happen though I would guess UA would try service to the Houston hub.

WS:
Boise-Vancouver or Calgary - 1 daily flight with their new Q400s (haha I know, dream on...)

I thought the same thing, WestJet has a huge hole in their route map in the NW. Since passengers could be pre-cleared in Calgary they wouldn't need to go through nonexistent customs here. I doubt there's much demand between the two cities though...

Let us know though what you learn at the meeting. I'm glad we have a proactive chamber of commerce and am dying to know what the plan is to increase air service. As the most isolated city in the US of Boise's size, we really need good air service to stay competitive with well paying jobs.