View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 11, 2012, 12:25 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone123 View Post
The shadows aren't a matter of opinion though. If Skye gets far enough there will be shadow studies and they will show where shadows will be cast at different times of the year. Until a simulation is done you can't be sure which building arrangements will be best overall -- it's possible that the slender 48 storey towers will actually be better than the wider 27 storey buildings proposed originally.

By issuing a pronouncement about this now before having the facts you sound like Gloria McCluskey, who "knew" that the original United Gulf towers would result in people getting blown over as she claims happens to her by the Maritime Centre. The actual wind study results did not support her inexpert opinions.
Show one instance where I say I "know" absolutely what shadows will be cast.

Opinions are welcome, especially in the absence of raw data. No one on this forum should be apologetic for speculating -- unless you wish to be the first. We aren't the Times&Transcript in Moncton; we are obviously waiting for the shadow studies. Until then, we can imagine.

I have never issued a pronouncement to council before. This is an internet forum...