View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 5, 2015, 3:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew View Post
^ I think in the end, Bowman is going to look a lot better than Chipman on this whole fiasco.

Chipman came out swinging hard for a knock-out punch. He better hope he dazed Bowman enough - but if anything, it should cause the media in this city to start digging even further on all of Chipman's past and current dealings with Centre Venture.

I mean the crux of his argument was that Bowman has seen this video, oh and by the way, let's all watch it - just so you all know what shiny toy you aren't going to get.

Great video. But how exactly is anyone going to understand all of the complicated and intertwined back-room dealings that resulted in this video (or "development") being made in the first place? So Bowman is supposed to be "in the know" just because he saw a video? Please.

I wish someone would start asking the difficult questions to Chipman one of these days. The video, and whether or not Bowman viewed it is meaningless.
Not a chance that Bowman comes out looking better. True North made a proposal that was accepted by CV when, apparently, no one else was interested. If Bowman or anyone else has an issue with CV making the deal, thats not TN's problem. They stepped up and made a pitch for a development that would be very good for the city.

Damn those Chipman's and their investment in this city!