View Single Post
Old Posted May 26, 2018, 7:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricopedra View Post
Informative update! Would you say there's a greenish hue to the condo glass? (And is it double or triple glazed?) I know there are concerns that this may be a bird-killer, but it looks like they won't be too confused...any timeline on reaching ground level for the office block?

I'm getting excited about the thought that maybe halfway through bldg #3 they're going to announce the completion of this project! Cheers, and thanks guys, for the visuals!

Oh, yea, and you can see the first balcony railing is installed on the second floor. It appears that this glass will be clear, clearer than the windows in the renders. This might be the bird problem. Well, at least the bbq will be handy. Doh!
Good eye!!

I didn't notice the railing when I went by there yesterday but I saw it this morning. I came here to post a picture and saw your comment. I think the glass is just double pane, but a while back I was able to see some close up in crates on the ground. I'll try to get a better look at some if/when I can get close up to some again.

As for the glass colour, I'm terrible at that kind of thing. Or course it reflects the sky and looks blue-ish on clear days.. gray-ish on overcast days. Now there are some white or beige interior walls it does look a little greenish to me, at least in the pictures.

As for the final building, I have a feeling it will be a while. It just seems like it would be so easy to at least build the parkade and foundations now while they are doing the first office tower...