View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 26, 2018, 6:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-clam9 View Post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Beq...j8kHuUkTF/view

The small sale office at Park Boulevard site is flattened ! I can also see a deep hole at the right side near the Park Place building.

At the middle upper side of this photo, there is also a deep slope dug at the King George Hub site. I wonder if they are installing sewage line or something infrastructure there ?

How do I post a photo in this site ? I have the link but it does not open the photo here....
That deep hole has been there since Park Place was under construction over 5 years ago. If you go into the underground in Park Place, along that wall they just have plywood up but you can feel the air exposed all the way down to P3. It was designed such that when Park Boulevard is built, the underground can be combined though I'm not sure (haven't looked at the detailed diagrams) if that will be the case now.

The overall site design was for the Infinity 5 tower vision of which Infinity 1 was the first tower. When the developers ran into trouble, they had already constructed the building a fair amount but the underground had already been largely built.

Then when Concord took over, they had to split off Infinity from Park Place but because of the design there are some oddities such as the shared "public parking" and the fact the visitor's parking for Park Place is actually in the Infinity tower's underground. So residents of Park Place actually have fob access to Infinity's parking area, but not vice versa.

Because Park Place's underground was also already largely complete, it too was designed such that it would combine with the final Infinity Phase 3 (2 towers). Concord took that over too and is now building Park Boulevard, so, LONG WINDED EXPLANATION, but that's why you see the giant hole.