View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 5, 2018, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-clam9 View Post
I went to Concord office today, the salesman does not know if one or two buildings on the new site behind Park Ave East building, but it will be available in few months, they guess before summer time. There is no name for new condo yet. I am more interested in the new building than Park Boulevard or King George Hub because of the noise from Skytrain. Right now, I live above 35th floor on Park Ave West. On my South-East facing corning unit, in the morning when it is quiet on street around 6am, I could easily hear the speed up and slow down of the skytrains and it usually runs a tighter schedule in the morning. My other North-West facing corner unit does not hear that. Park Boulevard is so close to the station, I think even the penthouse can hear the skytrain in the morning. I walked around 3 civic plaza one evening, one of the section has a lot of metal vibration noise when Skytrain went over it. It is almost like a big train running running across the road. When Park Boulevard is done, it will block some of the noise to my PA West unit. I am sure one day, I will get used to the noise. So there is good thing and bad thing living close to the skytrain station.... And I hope the exterior LED on Park Boulevard is not too bright at night....
You can always file a complaint if it is...