View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 10, 2014, 5:29 AM

Hm. Trying as hard as I can to be a Christian first (that's pretty obviously the hardest and sweetest thing in life), and then naturally a total libéral, I can only follow this thing. In fact, you owe everything to the global community. It doesn't matter how big or tiny your bank account may be, the rich and the poor just should be aware of it.

As for the gay, that poor controversy is just ridiculously immature. A great deal to those nasty manipulative politicians, huh? They're making some fun of your ass with their useless and perverse controversy. Just let people have their own sexual preference. Who the fuck but the ugly pervert cares basically? Blaming on the gay for their sexuality is just like raping them, violating the most basic rights to privacy. It's fugly, perverse. Hey, my sexuality is my exclusive partner's business, not yours, asshole. Why are they like so scared of the gay? Because they can't naturally make kids? Bah, sometime kinda soon, we'll all naturally be 50 billion people on Earth anyway, and we'll screw all their bullshit.

Education! More of it! Real serious, rigorous, brave and merciless education! Always more of it for everybody, and for free! No matter how young or old you may be, it just doesn't matter. You just don't have the right to be lazy. That is yet no fucking secret, dammit! Only the cowardly selfish asshole will deny that.