View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 12, 2007, 12:22 PM
I'm one fathom tall

Location: Sicilia (Sicily) 6 months a year/ Texas 6 months a year
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbeiter View Post
Actually, commuters do use Easyjet - I know of a few companies who use them routinely. And it is a good concept, I don't know what you're talking about - it has brought tourism to off-the-wall places, is a huge factor in the reverse immigration from the Baltics/Eastern Europe to England.
Easyjet and Ryanair are not the same, similar but not the same. I know I have flown them both. And commuters do not like airlines that have 60% ontime arrival rates and cancel flights with little recourse which happens often. The new EU compensation not-withstanding.

It is a good concept in some markets, not North America. I can suggest some reading if you want to learn about the subject more.

If the airline makes markeeting work in Mexico they might survive, but not in the form you see stated in the OP.

And from what I read ABIA gave the land for this terminal away with an abatement land better used for cargo and GA. expansion.

Hey I hope it works good for them, but those of us with any knowledge of the airline business think it will be an uphill battle.
And not all the tickets will be $5. A few seats will be cheap then the fare buckets go up accordingly

Ciao,
AWACS

Io sempre voglio la fica della mia mogile.

Last edited by Major AWACS; Nov 12, 2007 at 12:45 PM.