Thread: Globetrekking
View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 2, 2019, 10:26 AM
Kicking it Viking style..

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond Agent 007 View Post
If FREKI ever posts a thread with pictures only showing cloudy skies, I think I'd faint.
Make sure you sit down well away from hard objects before you click: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=187541

I could make a long post about ISO and photons, but honestly I don’t post cloudy photos much in my threads for the same reason I don’t post sad homeless people or ugly depresssing buildings or areas with severe lacking infrastructure..

I want to share the beauty of the world and I want to give viewers a positive experience!

That comes from my own interests of course as I want to see the beauty of the world and I want my travels to be positive experiences..

Sure I could show low ISO grey cloudy photos of homeless people in San Francisco or burned our cars in the rain in Hawaii, but that is not what I personally like to share, nor what viewers of my threads seems to like..

So yeah I travel to sunny places, in the periods they are sunny, and I share those sunny photos because they to me are what I like to experience and what I like to share.. ( why I’ll spend much of my summer in the US desert states so stay tuned sunny nature lovers )

Sunny weather brings out the details and beauty of the world!