View Single Post
Old Posted May 7, 2008, 3:37 PM

Thanks for the compliments, I had such a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNMike View Post
Well it was 75 and sunny this morning, and then some rain moved in. I wouldn't exactly call that winter... but yes, the trees and flowers are at least 2 weeks behind normal. I always love how people look at weather from one day and assume its always like that

PS I just finally loaded all the pics....they are not from today! way to be misleading. lol. The trees are blooming now, and there is definately no snow! The last snow I saw was a dusting around 3 weeks ago, that must be when these pics are from.

PPS good pics! This has to be one of the best Minneapolis threads ever! You have really shown a lot of buildings and street shots that aren't often seen.
I think I mentioned in my Saint Paul thread when I was in the Twin Cities, but I guess I forgot in this one. I was there April 25-28 so these pics are from then. It pretty much snowed off and on everyday, though, as you can see there wasn't much accumulation, in the cities anyway. My cousin and her friends were all complaining about the late snow storms this year. But, she also was kind enough to point out that it had been in the 60s-70s not two or three days before I came out!! Good thing I like stormy weather!!