View Single Post
Old Posted May 4, 2016, 1:15 AM
Posh

... Cont'd.

Townhouses along the south end of the houses above coming soon. You can check out the project website at the URL shown on the billboard.

Just to the left of the pic above, here's some existing townhouses.

Might be hard to tell from this pic, but this vacant site here across Troost looks like a prime redevelopment site!

This is a row of student housing along the far NW part of the project. Students go to a medical school a couple blocks away.

Just to the east of the project is a large new-ish apartment complex (not part of the project).

Going south, this is a view of the light blue area on the map, looking from the north to the south. An ordinary street block, except that all the houses have been long torn down. Lots of room to grow!

A block to the east of the pic above is a street with a mixture of old houses, new houses and vacant lots.

A guy working on his house at the left.

At the south end of the project are these apartments, some of which are actually reproductions of buildings they had to tear down. It's a bit removed from the rest of the project, for now, and while I don't go by there often so I'm not sure, but it looked like construction had been stalled on this. Or at least going very slowly. I'll have to stop by again in a few months or so to see what's going on.