View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 9, 2017, 11:18 PM
somewhere in-between

I overhauled the Project Rundown on Page 1 of this thread. Major Updates Include:
  • Separating Kalamazoo and Portage developments into two separate posts (see post #2 now for Portage developments)
  • Condensed the introduction somewhat, with updated population info provided, based on 2016 census figures
  • Updated categorizing of all projects as Proposed, U/C, or Recently Completed & sorting accordingly
  • Proposed and U/C projects are now ordered by estimated construction cost for each ‘region’, greatest to least.
  • I eliminated some projects from the list, including the detached housing and condo projects – they’re not that interesting anyway.
  • Completed projects are ordered by date completed, and only go back as far as 2016 for now. I might take it a bit further back at a later time, but it was just too cluttered.
  • Reduction of image sizes (downgraded to medium size) and quantity (1 per project only) for a little less scrolling.

I will add more content as I have time to do so; it was just getting too cluttered.