View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 17, 2011, 2:10 PM

I was just about to post about this subject as this is my new neighbor. I think when they say "waterpark" they really mean water feature park which would mean a terraced walk path with water features incorporated. Park Crest one also has this at the rear of the building in a zen garden, although from the sounds of it #2 will have it upped somewhat, regardless it will likely be an internal component utilizing some of the space above the parking garage much like #1. I dont believe it is in combination with the pool, which is shown conceptually in the graphics as well. Based on the other pools with these buildings, it wont be "olympic sized" as shown as the structural requirements for massive rooftop pools become prohibitive, and this pool will likely be shared spaced between buildings 2 and 3.

Although the article doesnt indicate specifically if it will be apartment or condo, it appears due to the lack of balconies (most condo owners want a balcony), it will likely be apartments. I think overall pretty nice design in line with an urban design concept, and I think you'll find that the pool and water feature park will not be abhorrently large and likely mesh well with the overall development if the other park crest buildings are any indication of the design intent.

Last edited by TysonsEngineer; Dec 11, 2011 at 1:45 AM.