View Single Post
Old Posted May 24, 2008, 2:57 AM
Pure Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco Roman View Post
The issue wasn't with disagreeing with me as anyone can do so; the issue was with the person him/herself and how we've had the exact same argument in the exact same manner before, but I think this is all resolved now.
well, i suppose that is what happens when you seem to love to try and blame things on race and immediately tend to assume that any problems must be because of aboriginals.....and i don't want to keep this debate up, because it has happened on here enough times and some people, yourself included, like to keep making the same statements as if theu are fact....but really your original comment was pretty inflamatory and quite prejudiced......especially considering northern resource towns have always had issues with substance abuse and crime...that's what happens when people leave there families behind and work long hours in isolated areas...then when the industry shuts down, it gets worse.....though, i think your statement could make more sense reversed....some reserves have become like northern resource towns.