View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 8, 2014, 7:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko View Post
Seemed more like the reverse... Chick running over Willy.

Willy wasn't bad, over 300 yards passing, but he was also responsible for 4 of the Bombers' 6 turnovers. Durant had a subpar game, just didn't look right, but he also didn't commit any turnovers. Penalties were our big nemesis last night, I know what Chamblin's gonna be talking about to his players this coming week. Between that and the Rider offence not moving the ball, I really thought we were gonna lose the game for sure. Fortunately our defence bailed us out, a total of 20 points off turnovers.

Better luck next time, Bombers. See you at the Labour Day Classic!
Looking forward to the 2 games to follow. Your D came up big, we turned the ball over too many times. Hopeing for a good one at the LDC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treesplease View Post
As a roughrider fan I agree that the Canadiens are Canada's team (and the Maple Leafs are Canada's nightmare).

Good game last night Bombers! glad for Wpg fans that you have a real team this year instead of the 12 similarly dressed people you had last year.
Yes , I agree.

Thanks for the post. Let's hope for a couple more exciting games between our clubs this year. Well done by the Riders in the last quarter. Close but not close enough.