View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 14, 2007, 6:09 PM
BANNED

Thumbs up Clean

I came also from the city of this Building Sao Paulo - SP Brazil and as I live abroad, I do not know personally this building up to now, only in photos. Regarding to its architecture, I see something common as the other ones in Berrini Avenue, its area of Faria Lima Avenue. The architecture is clean, easy in composing, similiar to hotel Melià in Marginal Pinheiros complex, and a little bit of Burj Dubai, a very small version for Sao Paulo with terraces divided in blocks of the building in different high places, something common already used in USA. It's a common modern building, but not even futuristic. A small version of quite used a lot architecture of mark highrises abroad. For daily tasks in office, I liked it. This is the problem today of Sao Paulo, they build a lot from 100m - 200m, but not a postcard building that is a point of reference. The city is an ocean of buildings quite similar in high and type with just small different aspects in architecture. There is no plan in doing a skyline with pieces of blocks considering a postcard at all, like Dubai and Pudong area in China for example. What is the skyline of Sao Paulo in the confusion city it is?. Maybe the Tv towers above buildings in Paulista avenuejust because they are in top of a hill, , that make a difference using the natural high quote of the mountain. Considering an unique building as postcard, it is not.

Last edited by M.K.; Jan 14, 2007 at 6:17 PM.