View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 1, 2011, 8:21 PM

I normally do my best to avoid mindless insults....... they are rarely, if ever, productive.....
But you have to be the most dense human being that I have ever encountered..........
That being said, I took bullet point #1 to heart. I took your sage advise and "re-thought" a lot of what I wrote. I looked deep within my soul..... but for the life of me I couldnt bring myself to describe to you...(an adult, I assume)... what a multipurpose baseball stadium is...... I feel slightly dumber after having considered googling the thousands of concerts & events that go on at stadiums around the country........ Should I seriously have to do that?

Quote:
2. Spurs and Peter Holt have no impact on Missions/UTSA baseball.
Ugh......... my point wasnt that the Spurs & Mr. Holt have a direct impact on Missions & UTSA baseball. It was an analogy......... your argument was that The Missions & Roadrunners dont warrant a new stadium because, and I quote,
Quote:
Its not like UTSA baseball is winning a hole lot of championships nor is the Missions.
I rebutted that statement by pointing out that Championships have little to do with the long-term viability of a new modern facility. I backed my rebuttal up by stating that Mr. Holt profits more from concerts and other events at the AT&T center every year, than he does from our 4X Champion Spurs. Is this to difficult to understand?..... Help me out here people....!!! Does this stuff only make sense in my own head?...!! It has been known to happen.....

Quote:
3. Are your a firm supporter of baseball?
Yes, indeed I am............. I am also a firm supporter of Musical Concerts..... Beautiful Outdoor Venues.... Architecture......Public/Private Collaboration..... Urban Living.... Seeing my Tax dollars go to Worthwile Ventures.....The Honorable Judge Nelson Wolf.......... Puppies..... Ice cream..... and Long Walks on the Beach..........

Quote:
4. What is your knowledge of past Missions and UTSA baseball? player/championships
Ugh...... again...............ugh........... dude, what freaking difference does it make?............. Do I seriously need to tell you that our Missions are the reigning Texas League Champs?...... That they have put tons of players into the MLB?..... That I am a proud UTSA grad, and my knowledge of UTSA sports is fairly solid?..... Does that somehow advance my argument?.... Probably not, because the question has no bearing on our disagreement...... I am gonna go ahead and assume that you just needed a #4 for your 5 bullet point post, and that question was just "filler".......... and I am being generous.......

Quote:
5. Make sure to get your season tickets and support your home team!!
This is the only one of your 5 bullet points that I can get onboard with..... I have, and always will support my home teams, dude........ I am an unashamed san antonio/UTSA die-hard supporter......... I am any and all things Texas.......... and you can bank on that, homeslice........

And finally...........

Quote:
Please Repond buddy. I got more to say!!
Hope my responce to this ^^^^^^^comment quenched your thirst for my brilliant musings........... lol.... I look forward to your well-thought-out response. If it is anything like your last few, then we are all in for quite a treat....................

Archfan07........... OUT.................. ("Tebowing")......