View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 28, 2008, 2:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenratboy View Post
Its very safe because you are on 100% guided tours with many, many people surrounding you. You are not allowed to just go and see stuff. I have seen a dozen reviews of trips to the city, and the people all go to the same places and see the same things. Not like you can just go to the building site and see what is up. However, if they were actively rebuilding the tower, they might be thrilled to take you there so you could take pictures for the world to see. I also imagine the foreign construction firms will be encouraged to talk about this project as much as they want if things are going well.

I imagine NK will be making a very big deal about this project to show the world what it can do - assuming its really going to happen.
Maybe one could pretend to be from a construction company interested in doing business. This is assuming they would allow such a thing to happen.

They could just dump dirt at the opening to every window and allow the wind to blow seeds in and eventually cover this thing in green. This would eventually happen naturally as leaves and other organic debris landed inside and decomposed.

What they do seems to be all for show. A huge unused building to go with the unused roads that only serve an illusion that there is some sense of civilization there.