View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 12, 2010, 6:49 PM
Super Moderator / Sr. Committee

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with a lot of the forumers here (and so many Canadians in general). There's this whole entire culture of hate for anyone or anyplace in our country that happens to have it better than where or whoever you are. Being Canadians (just like the rest of you!), Torontonians end up finding ourselves apologizing for living here and slagging ourselves and our city just cuz there's so much negativity aimed at Toronto from all corners of the country... it's no wonder we end up voting in a vision-less moron as a mayor.

I live in Toronto, I don't think I live "in the centre of the universe" which seems to be some sort of slogan invented by people living elsewhere in the country. I like it here, just as much as I assume you like where you live. I can joke with you about where you live and I can joke about where I live in a friendly ribbing.. but over the past 9 years it's been the exact same BS on this forum where it seems to have almost become accepted policy that Toronto-bashing is ok.

On this forum, it seems that every time there's a thread about Toronto the Toronto-bashing Trolls come out demanding that these thread get shoved into some Toronto sub-forum and out of the Canada forum.

Quit the trolling and grow up. This includes some of you "old-timers" here.

As if you people haven't caused enough damage to the forum over the past few years driving almost all the Toronto forumers to UT & SSC. Where is the Toronto subforum you ask? We had one, it died because the Toronto posters left seeking friendlier skies, kicked out by their fellow Canadians REMEMBER??

Flickr®