View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 6, 2012, 1:32 AM

surprised noone has mentioned this seeing that it is huge news for the city of nashville. of course everyone remembered opryland theme park. well now there are plans to build a water park and snow park that may eventually lead to a full theme park in the future. the water park and snow park is phase 1 of the project that will take up just a portion of the 114 acre site across from gaylord opryland hotel and convention center across briley parkway. the water and snow park is slated to open by 2014 and designs have not been released yet. if this project becomes successful, the addition of a dry park with roller coasters, etc is not ruled out. here is just one link reporting the news:

http://nashvillepost.com/news/2012/1...ces_challenges

i dont visit downtown as much as i used to seeing that i am on business trips for half the week but next time i go down, i will try and take some pictures. speaking of berry hill. i was in that area not too long ago and ive never seen that area so busy since the second opening of 100 oaks mall back in the late 90s. that area sure has bounced back since then.