View Single Post
Old Posted May 31, 2012, 10:12 AM

The Blue Jays thread!

I've actually wondered for a while, there's a 2011-2012 NHL thread, a 2012 CFL thread, even a 2012 MLS thread, but no 2012 MLB or Blue Jays thread?

I know those other leagues have more than one Canadian team, but I've always been under the impression that the Blue Jays have a pretty big country-wide following, even in former Expos territory. I was tempted to make a thread on the main Canada forum but didn't know if it would get many people posting in it, if it would get a lot of non-Toronto forumers just coming in to say "why isn't this in the Toronto section?", or if it would just be filled with a lot of anti-Toronto posts.

They seem to be a much better team than we've seen in the past decade, despite their division being so strong (10/10 "East" teams in both the AL and NL are +.500), and I figured there would be a lot of talk about them this season, even if interest wouldn't have been that big in previous seasons.

So tl;dr, what gives? Should there be a 2012 MLB/Blue Jays thread?