View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 24, 2008, 8:02 PM

[Surrey] Holland Park | 49m, 65m, 117m, 135m | 11, 19, 36, 42fls | U/C

Not sure if anyone else has more information on this proposed development. The working title I've seen is Holland Pointe and it is to be located at NW Corner King George Highway and 98A Avenue. Application number 7908-0093-00.

As of March 25th it is in the Poject Review stage and the only description I have states 3 x high-rise residential apartment towers containing approximately 1,100 units.

I'm currently creating a 3D representation of Surrey City Center with the currently built towers, under construction towers, and proposed towers and in my searches around the net found a model for this apparent project.

THESE ARE NOT FINAL and may not represent the proposed project but this is the look they have apparently:

The green in the front is Holland Park (Surrey) and the road behind is King George Highway. For frame of reference Infinity would be just to the left across the street.

View towards Central City. Infinity Tower 1 on the right side with KGH Skytrain station in view.

View towards Infinity and Sky Tower projects. Holland Pointe proposal in front, Infinity phases behind (including the last proposed Towers 4 and 5 which are probably going to change slightly), and further behind Sky Towers.

So yes if anyone happens to have some more information I'd love to hear about it. Proposed height of the towers (the main one looks to be about 125m tall), floors, etc? Are the designs I have above what has been submitted to the city for review?