View Single Post
Old Posted May 27, 2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmajackson View Post
Work has commenced on the four storey building on Fenwick Street. Hopefully Joe can provide some details on timeline and how work on The Vuze is progressing?

Project Website has some renderings.
Hey all.

yes, work has started on the 4 story building fronting Fenwick Street. The Tower cladding replacement has started back up this time with a new Company I have found from Turkey. They have completed many projects around Europe and the Middle East, including some American Embassy buildings. I have decided to ensure Saftey and quality by removing every panel installed on the tower, and installed newly designed rail systems and panels. That's the bad news (at least for my pocket book), however I'm confident that when my lawsuit against Triumph (the former cladding company) makes it to court (in probably 4 years), I'll be reimbursed the majority of these expenses.

The good news is we are expecting by Jan 2020 for the cladding to be completed assuming it ever stops raining, (we have had to push our schedule back 2 months due to the rain this season). We also anticipate the interior of the Tower to be completed by that time as well.

We also anticipate the low rise on Fenwick Street to be completed by May 2020.

thanks for your interest/patience, and support guys!