View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 18, 2012, 2:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrt's friend View Post
I was reading the latest EMC newspaper last night and came across two articles that left me disturbed.

The first complaining about "too much" bus service in Heron Park. I cannot believe this. Talk about whining. Get rid of the buses.
This is the same city where the Glebeites - without any consultation of any other neighbourhood served by the routes - got artics pulled from the 1 and 7 because they didn't want them.

Cheap, self-entitled douchebags. That's what's wrong with Ottawans, in a nutshell. A city that simultaneously exists through government, then bitches about taxes.

Cheap, self-entitled, douchebags. It should be the motto on the signs as you drive in.

Quote:
The second related to the video board proposed for the convention centre, several blocks from the closest residence. Now, we have several community associations passing motions and submitting letters that the visual pollution will ruin people's lives.
Again: Glebe. It will kill their children or something.

Cheap, self-entitled douchebags.

Quote:
I am starting to think that sole purpose of community associations is to obstruct everything.
I hope that's not a new revelation.