View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 12, 2017, 4:00 AM
Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroycreate View Post
Ugh, I love this city so much. Living in Seattle, I'm blessed that I can go up so frequently.

I just wish there was a good job scene up there, because I'd move up in a heartbeat!

I realize that real estate is insane in Vancouver city, but are there any reasonable/affordable areas in the metro to buy? I wouldn't be opposed to living in places like Richmond etc.
Yes, just need to spread out further along the Skytrain, probably all the way to New Westminster. Richmond is not cheap at all.

Today, Vancouver is a major cruise centre, with a dock at Canada Place right in the heart of the city.

False Creek is close enough to downtown but has comfortably-spaced residential towers and waterfront promenades to make an evening-time walk spectacularly pleasant.

For those with a bigger budget, there are plenty of highrise residentials in Coal Harbour facing a much bigger body of water and mountains beyond.