View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 5, 2007, 4:52 PM
Hankster

I just got back from a trip to Nashville and took a bunch of construction pics. Man, there's a ton of construction going on. I hope you like them.

This first pic was actually taken 4 week ago. The Sun Trust Bank downtown

The newly completed Ghost Ballet art near LP Field

The Pinnacle construction in front and The Encore condos in background followed by a rendering of the Pinnacle when finished. 29 stories and 435 Ft. I can't wait for this one.

The Gulch looks like a "sea of cranes". I was amazed at all the cranes, and it won't be long until we see more in the area.

Griffin Plaza in the Gulch looking towards the Icon. This one will be breaking ground real soon.

The 22 Story Icon Condos. Work has begun on the tower section and this one should start rising fast!

The 14 story Terrazzo Condos in the Gulch. Very nice progress!

The 14 story Rhythm Condos on Music Row. I believe there was a ceremonial ground breaking where the dirt is. This one is listed as U/C on Emporis and shortly there will be lots of activity here.

The West End Summit excavation and a rendering of this project when completed. This is one huge project!

The 18 Story Adelicia Condos nearing completion

Construction on the Vandy campus. There always seems to highrises going up there.

The 11 Story West End Condos

And finally, out in suburbia, the Nissan headquarters....home to 1,300 very high paid jobs.