View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 5, 2009, 4:47 PM
YIMBY co-founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by liat91 View Post
I do believe Europe should try and preserve itself since Asia, Middle East, Africa and indigineous Latin Americans are certainly doing so.
Since when is Africa and Asia racist like that? The reason the West has been diversifying for many years now while other places haven't is simple: people want to move to the West. Far fewer want to move from "white" countries to "non-white" countries since most are far worse of economically and human rights-wise. I honestly don't get how anyone thinks (which I interpret it that you do) that "they" are intentionally trying to wipe "us" out by moving here and intermarrying. If you got the chance to move from the 3rd world to the 1st, wouldn't you take that chance? We got it good here and people in less well of parts of the world know this, so some try to move here. Nothing sinister about it.
Huopa, Nightsky, Jo, wolkenkrabber, ThisSideofSteinway, jacksom, New Jack City, LeCom, Ellatur, Jan, Dennis, Ace, Bardamu, AtlanticaC5, Ringil, Dysfunctional, stacey, karakhal, ch1le, Hviid, staff, kjetilab, Þróndeimr, queetz, FREKI, sander, Blue Viking, nomels, Mantas, ristov, Rafal_T, khaan, Chilenofuturista, Jonte Myra, safta20, AW, Pas, Jarmo K, IceCheese, Sideshow_Bob, sk, Ingenioren, Ayreonaut, Silver Creations, Hasse78, Svartmetall