View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 10, 2012, 6:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokimon View Post
I just wanted to say, this Oklahoma Tower is nothing short of a 21st century masterpiece of thoughtful, detailed and articulated architecture. Hines has done it again by hiring the best architects for the job. That Rotunda is simply classic, I truly believe a project of this calibre has no doubt changed the fortunes of an entire city and possibly the whole state. I think good things are coming to Oklahoma City.

Hell, as a SSP geek I would travel to OKC just to see and experience this fantastic building, and once that observation deck opens, it is going to be a star attraction.

Congratulations and Well done on such an awesome skyscraper Oklahoma!
This from a resident of Calgary who had the Eight Avenue Place recently completed and done by Hines and P.Chilton. I was an associate for the local firm who worked with both parties to get the drawings done for construction on that one, and now the second tower is officially under construction which had undergone a design revision to be taller now. It will now be 177.1m, 41 storeys and 850,000 sq.ft.
great news on the increase. and congratulations on being a part of such a wonderful project. and i agree, both this tower and EAP are awesome skyscrapers.