View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 30, 2007, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoss View Post
I think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I bet if you were to survey the people who work and live in the Domain, they would probably tell you how much they love the neighborhood and it's amenities.

Southsidetx04 - Do you think that you are stretching here looking for a problem which doesn't exist????

Would I personally want to live in the Domain?? - NO - But that is MY choice.

The same way it is the choice of the people who live in the Domain neighborhood.

I can tell you from experience that leasing is no cakewalk!!!! If there isn't a demand for people to live in the Domain neighborhood - then they will fall on their ass.

Again- Do not lose sight of the fact that where the Domain sits Was/Is a ratty industrial office warehouse area. I am glad that Simon, Endeavor, etc.. are stepping up to create a quality development.
The look of the Domain "reminds" me of Disney World the way its built around looking real or feeling real but in reality everything is fake and at the end they really just want you to buy their stuff.

Are you saying the only people that matter is the people that can afford to shop and live there?
In terms of the Domain and the Domain itself, A quote from James Howard Kunstler " The true public realm then, for the sake of argument, is that portion of our everyday world which belongs to everybody and to which everybody would to have equal access most of the time. The public realm is therefore a set of real places possessing physical form".