View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 21, 2007, 2:27 AM
Green Berniecrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTinSF View Post
Walked by this afternoon. There's a street-use permit posted reserving the street in front of the site for "construction" for the next 2 months (through 8/7). It sure doesn't look like it's going to take 2 months to finish the demolition--I watched them and my guess is if they weren't trying to salvage the brick, they'd have the old building down now. Anyway, the need for street use for 2 months suggests to me that they are going to proceed with work beyond demolition--maybe even excavation. The company doing the present work and to whom the permit was issued is Cannon Constructors and I checked their site but nothing helpful there.
Thanks for the observations BT, information on this project sure is hard to come by these days. Hopefully once they've really got into it, they'll give it its own webpage. Your guess would be my best guess as well, they will probably continue with excavation and be ready for foundation laying within 3 months, at least thats what I hope.