View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 26, 2013, 9:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
Some notes on it:

A stunning 41 story, 815,000 sf office tower soon to be situated in the heart of Downtown.

* 27, 500 sf floor plates.

* In building cafe/restaurant and a fitness center along with telecommunications facility.

Source: http://www.colvilloffice.com/colvill_new/609/home.html Official Site
That is information for the old 41 story version. this tower is now 49 stories and has additional amenities if im not mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPINM1 View Post
Will it have a restaurant on the 41st floor? Silly question I know but I am really surprised that Houston has no observatories/restaurants being the 4th largest city in the US. I know the sister tower "Devon" has a restaurant on 49 and 50 so I am curious what will become of this. ^^
Houston doesnt have any observation decks? what about the one on the 60th floor of Chase, or the one on the 56th and 57th floors of Wells Fargo, or the one on the 32nd floor of Williams Tower? as for Restaurants in skyscrapers, im pretty sure there are a few. i know theres the infamous Petroleum Club on the 50th floor of Chevrons 1400 Smith Street. im pretty sure theres another one in that round section on top of one of the hotels(?) downtown. seems like im forgetting at least one other.. i take it your not from Houston/havent ever been here?

btw, how is the Devon tower a "sister tower"?