View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 26, 2013, 9:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ1970 View Post
That's a good question - it would be nice if plans included a restaurant or observatory (or both) on or near the top floors. The JP Morgan Chase Tower has an observation floor near the top of the building - or used to, can anyone confirm whether or not it is still open?
It will be really interesting to see all of Hines final plans for this tower, including overall height, stories, square footage, crown dimensions, etc.
I can't believe it has been almost 30 years since a building of this potential size has risen on the Houston skyline! This is a very exciting time for Houston - with all of these proposals, Houston's already beautiful skyline will be absolutely INCREDIBLE!
did you not read any of my previous posts? i answered most of your questions 3 posts (of mine) back, and the post right above yours. the supposed "final plans" for this tower, including overall height, stories, crown dimensions, ect was posted on page 3. and yes, the Observation deck on the 60th floor of JP Morgan Chase is still open, as i stated above. none of the decks have closed.

i agree though, a very exciting time for skyscraper enthusiasts in Houston!