View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 23, 2007, 3:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgalston View Post
Yawn. The only thing that is successfully insulted by your "zingers" is the credibility of this forum.
Dude it's all good.....

Though the one thing I do have say about newflyer's comment is that sure we need to redevelop/establish our economy here in wpg however you can't tell me the city couldn't deal with juggling both at the same time.

For Christ sake! Winnipeg is HQ for New Flyer! Wouldn’t you think we would have the latest and greatest transit system to show off to the rest of the world???

We build all the high tech buses in North America!!! Where do they all go??? Not here.... that's for sure......

NewFlyer, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out. Let's even put RT aside for a minute and just look at what we currently have for a typical transit system........ Don't even think about making any positive points/comments about it because the only person you'd be convincing is yourself. It's currently one of the poorest systems out there right now and I can guarantee you I'd have a ton of people backing me up on that.

I hear you though..... Yes we need to re-establish our economy but like I said earlier city transportation is more important then people think and even more important now that we're dealing with global warming..... and if this city can get there shit together and actually make it a priority to get it up to standard......yes, there will continue to be people like myself bitch'n and complaining about it and worst yet people will continue to leave this city due to lack of poor planning and leadership that needs to help drive this city to where it needs to be and should have been at least 10 years ago.......

And that's even putting it nicely........

Last edited by Alva360; Mar 23, 2007 at 2:38 PM.