View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 1, 2010, 1:07 AM

Here's the full page advertisement from Saturday's L-P (May 29, 2010 C12). It looks like G&M's (May 28, 2010 A6) ad was similar.

Anyone know which weekend in June they're previewing? Are they preparing a show suite at their office location? Sorry, I'm not much of a facebook user so I can't say what's on their facebook page!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozacco View Post
For more information re: Capital Pointe condominiums visit http://www.facebook.com/capitalpointe
Quote:
Originally Posted by spictacular mcluvin View Post
... quick questions.

The ad said "Then, three underground parking levels — 130 stalls — were proposed. Now, the plan is for four levels — 268 spaces." so how did 1 extra parking level increase the number of spots to more than double from 130 to 268???
Good point S.M. I wonder if their original plan for parking levels used only a fraction of the building's floorplate and now they're expanding out to maximum property boundaries, or across property lines or under the streets. Didn't the basement level of the Bay used to seem to go on forever in a particular corner? I remember that level seemed to extend beyond the floor limits of the upper levels out to somewhere, making me feel like it was huge. (Or am I totally memory-deficient on that experience?! -- Edit: Oops! Sorry! I think that was the Bay's old location! ...)

Last edited by Scruff Bucket; Jun 1, 2010 at 1:27 AM.