View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 4, 2011, 3:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro-One View Post
Wow, just wow. The one with the head furthest up its ass wins! Sorry, but this is just a nightmare for traffic and any chance of creating a UNIQUE urban environment that the viaducts could give us and area.

But no, lets make the most plain, condo tower in the park design we can do with a ridiculously small road network given the choke point in geography.

I cant believe they even take away the entire route around the stadiums, possibly the coolest urban drive in Vancouver.

no face palm emoticon can do my feeling justice.

Ugh....

I cant wait to go back to Japan, a place where they actually embrace the urban style, instead of always trying to cover it up in pathetic attempts such as this.

Sorry, but towers snug between and straddling over the ducts with restaurants and skate parks under them and lighting effects, etc... is far more interesting than this more of the same

There we go, that is the logo for this proposal, MORE OF THE SAME IN VANCOUVER!

Perfectly put, Metro! And yeah, I remember in my youth, me and my buddy riding mountain bikes on that road under the stadium, pedalling hard,sweating like a pig, trying to maintain speed with the vehicular traffic..... ah youth!!!

Please don't take that away !!