View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 24, 2017, 1:23 AM
Living With My Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Potvin View Post
Although MOOSE has long linked to this forum on our media page, we didn't notice the more recent discussions over here. Notifications weren't on.

Somebody on the UrbanToronto blog mentioned this afternoon that there were thoughtful comments over here that merited response. It's been a very active discussion indeed, so sorry for not contributing. (Despite the blog name "UrbanToronto" there are some people from the Greater NCR there. After all, this blog is about "Skyscrapers".)

So as time permits, I and possibly some of my colleagues in MOOSE will review and pick up interesting comments from the past few weeks, as well as address new comments. If an issue raised here has been answered on that other site, we might point to it.

Joseph Potvin
Director General | Directeur général
Moose Consortium (Mobility Ottawa-Outaouais: Systems & Enterprises) | www.letsgomoose.com
Consortium Moose (Mobilité Outaouais-Ottawa: Systèmes & Enterprises) | www.onyvamoose.com
I think many of us will look forward to your contributions.

I for one am a big supporter of rail in all its various forms. But so far, and based on the information I've seen to date, the Moose initiative is giving off the vibe of vapourware.