View Single Post
Old Posted May 29, 2008, 10:21 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPlanner View Post
Well Urbanboy be careful with your words. You have been known to generalize often on these threads. Many tech companies have offices in urban areas, but in general, not always but in general where are their core offices. Think about it Microsoft, Google, EBAY, Intel, Micron, Yahoo all have suburban campuses.

I just think that it is odd that some people think that everybody needs to think the way they do. Choice is one of the greatest benefits in life. If an individual wants to live on an acre and have a long commute I think he should have that choice. If I want to live downtown I should have that choice. I just don't understand why some people want to take other's right to choose away to ensure that the world turns out exactly the way they think it should.
UTPlanner! it's because peoples choices affect everyone. If you choose to use an unsustainable and polluting form of energy, it ends up polluting the air; We have to breath that air too! How on earth can you call yourself a planner; You need to be more idealistic! It is unethical, as a Planner, not to be so!