View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 25, 2017, 6:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itom 987 View Post
There is a lot of construction going on in Seattle, especially in the medium density areas.
It's good to see that the viaduct will be torn down but I hope the replacement will work better. I was seriously disappointed with the lack of transit available for such a large city. When are you guys going to expand the monorail? Those monorail cars are beautiful and run so smoothly compared to the clunky ones in Las Vegas. Driving around in this city would have been a nightmare if I didn't have navigation in my car, traffic in the city gridlocks easily.

Ohioguy and anyone else that are visiting Seattle, I would advise you to avoid the Space needle as the lineups can be very long. Take the Smith Tower instead, beautiful views from an amazing skyscraper without the crowds!
When were you here, just out of curiosity? A ton has happened with public transportation the last couple of years. Nobody uses the monorail by the way, it's all about the link light rail.

The current link goes from Federal Way to the UofW station, while North gate opens 2021, followed by Lynwood in 2023. The Bellevue/East side extension opens 2023 as well! Tons of excitement.

Last edited by destroycreate; Aug 25, 2017 at 7:20 PM.